We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
Job TITLE: iOS Engineer
Client Location: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 + Months
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, improvement, and release of the client's iOS App. Participates in peer code reviews and contributes effectively within an agile setup with designers, product managers, and peer developers. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions. Provides mobile engineering support to the business. Troubleshoots business and production issues for mobile devices.
- Minimum Education and Experience required: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 5 years of experience building scalable e-commerce applications or mobile software Minimum Skills required:
- Experience with mobile software development using Swift & Objective-C.
- Experience using distributed source code version control systems (Git/Github)
- Experience working within an agile development team
- Experience with Apple SDKs for iOS development Experience with software debugging techniques (debuggers, loggers, crash report tools)
- Experience with analysis of memory issues such as memory leaks using memory analyzers tools (Instruments)
- Experience with embedded real time systems with limited resources (memory and processing)
- Experience with command line XCode build tools for Continuous Integration
- Experience in design patterns, MVC, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in unit and integration testing Objective-C code.
- Published iOS application is required.