We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
Job TITLE: Sourcer - Accouting /Tax ( Remote)
Client Location: Bentonville AR / Remote (Anywhere in USA )
DURATION: 6 + Months
** This is a remote position **
Previous experience sourcing or recruiting specifically for tax professionals is a requirement
An exciting opportunity has become available for a strong, high energy Sourcer for Client's Global Talent Acquisition to support the Global Tax organization.
In this role, you will be responsible for creatively sourcing passive candidates through cold calling contact lists, internal and external databases, and Internet research. The ideal candidate will have a successful track record of 3+ years of experience sourcing and engaging high quality non-technical candidates.
Here’s what you will be doing as a member of our dynamic team:
- Execute multiple candidate sourcing techniques to find top talent
- Effectively influence and engage candidates to consider conversations about career opportunities
- Build relationships with Recruiters and Hiring Managers to create recruitment strategies for each opening
- Attract talent by networking with passive candidates and being a brand ambassador for Client
- Research companies and industry trends to stay abreast of new potential sourcing channels
- Conduct competitive intelligence research related to recruitment and staffing
- Generate a pool of pre-qualified available and interested candidates weekly for recruiters
- Identify niche sourcing events (for examples, recruiting events, career fairs, professional conferences
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures, supports company mission, values and standards of ethics and integrity
- Main point of contact for the Talent Acquisition Manager of Global Tax as it pertains to Talent Insights responsibilities focused towards Global Tax recruitment
- Generate pipelines of prospects by developing and utilizing world class sourcing techniques; and building a network of business and sourcing contacts to ensure research is focused and techniques are industry best practice.
- Deliver a pre-determined number of passive and active candidates on a weekly basis
- Participate in intake meetings with recruiters to understand the business and specific capabilities we are looking to hire
- Conduct research and come up with new ideas to create innovative sourcing strategies.
- Sourcing passive candidates through networking, cold calling, complex internet searches, and research..
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Screening candidates to determine if they meet minimum qualifications
Additional Preferred Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field OR
- 2 years’ experience in candidate sourcing or recruiting in a staffing agency or corporate environment.
- Previous experience sourcing or recruiting specifically for tax professionals.
- 1 year of experience using advanced Boolean internet search techniques.