We are urgently looking for Program Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Program Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months & CTH
Client's mission is simple: to innovate on retail with new technologies, to revolutionize how Walmart approaches digital commerce, and to deliver with speed and agility.
We are looking for a Senior Technical Program Manager to join our t Mexico Engineering team (based in Sunnyvale), to own and drive several complex programs, forming a portfolio of efforts that are geared towards achieving Walmart Mexico’s business goals.
What you'll do
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Develops project management practices
- Ensures project manager development and continued successful performance
- Manage geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Manages multiple, highly complex eCommerce projects (for example, software development, infrastructure) with external stakeholders (for example, third-party vendors, Information System Division (ISD), Store Innovations)
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Bachelor of Science and 5 years technical program management experience OR Master of Science and 2 years technical program management experience OR 8 years technical program management experience.
- Experience using multiple development approaches (Agile, Kanban ideal).
- Excellent written, verbal presentation and organizational skills, ability to interface with all levels within the organization.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, ambiguous and growing environment.
- Agile tools (JIRA, Rally, etc)
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
- Certified Scrum Master preferred
- Strong business acumen supporting business operations in technology companies and/or retail.
- Driving Devops and/or Platform initiatives preferred.
- Strong solution analysis experience in a global environment with distributed teams
About the opportunity
Client's Mexico and Central America is uniquely positioned to lead the next gen eCommerce world-wide by relying on its unique footprint in the region across its 2,200 stores in 4 store brands to innovate and deliver world-class experience in eCommerce, Retail and Omnichannel shopping. We’re building new teams in Mexico City, Sunnyvale California and Bangalore to accelerate our growth and achieve leadership position in the market. We are innovating around various levels of customer propositions with the range of brands with build: from high-end shopping with Superama to Membership-based commerce at Sam’s Club all the way to everyday low prices at Walmart (On Demand and Extended Assortment) and Bodega Aurrera.