TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA.
DURATION: 6+ Months
- Knowledge of Machine Learning required
- Product management work exp with Agile methodology
- Financial risk/ Fraud/ Complaince exp is a plus
- eCommerce domain/ MarketPlace exp required
- excellent communication skills required
- Documentation skills required
- Flexibility available in terms of working hours - selected candidate need to work with India team either in evening time or morning time
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within Client is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses. In this role, the Product Manager
will ensure the enforcement of business, compliance and trust and safety policies
are managed effectively through the tools and systems (in particular policy engine and case management system) required to enforce Trust & Safety policies applicable to buyers and sellers across our marketplace businesses. This role will partner with T&S Program Managers, Customer Care, T&S Operations, Product & Technology and Analytics teams.
- Preferred experience in eCommerce, Risk, Machine Learning
As Product Manager, you will guide a group chartered to successfully develop, define and deliver a product line for Walmart eCommerce. This extends from increasing the viability of existing products to developing new products for the company.
You must possess a unique blend of technical and business understanding; strategic planning, and the drive to deliver. You must be able to effectively communicate and build collaboration at all areas and levels of the business and engineering. The product manager will own the product line, build strong cross-functional relationships, and communicate both internally and externally.
• Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
• Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks.
• Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process.
• Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
• Compose clear, succinct user stories that capture user empathy as part of an Agile project framework. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
• Participate on cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development. Proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
• Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
• Convincingly communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders.
· Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirement for engineering teams. Gather business requirements, Write BRDs, functional Specification, User flows, System flows, Technical Specification including API specifications
· Define the metrics that measure product success, and use data to drive decisions.
· The Product Manager will be heavily involved with business and marketing teams in customer research activities including market research, usability testing, live on-site experiments, and analysis of site analytics.
· Aid in leading a team of highly technical developers & testers as part of an agile scrum team.
- Look for ways to improve processes and performance of product and tools
- Manage escalations by working in close partnership with external vendors if required, Product & Technology groups and support team to remove roadblocks if necessary