We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- This position is within the Platform Engineering team within ASDA. Platform Engineering team takes care of SRE (Site Reliability Engineering), infrastructure automation, cloud management, and building automated monitoring/alerting capabilities to ensure systems stability and the overall health of the production platform. A platform engineer is responsible for building tools such as CI/CD, Alerting and Monitoring, reusable components for microservices that will be used by other engineering teams, and several other tools that are required to ensure systems availability and stability. They will have a strong sense of systems design, network architecture, and key infrastructure components like edge routing, load balancing, and traffic shaping.
- Candidates applying for this position is expected to have a strong Front end experience, services development experience, and a proven track record of building high quality scalable web applications, and solid leadership abilities.
- Responsible for implementing pixel perfect designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance.
- BS in Computer Science or related technical field required.
- Experience with deployment technologies like Capistrano or equivalent
- Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
- Experience developing using relational databases such as Oracle or MySQL
- Backend languages like Java, Go, Python, NodeJS
- Understanding of microservices based platforms
- Strong in system design, fault tolerance, and resiliency patterns of microservices
- Experience with Containerization – Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud services – Azure, GCP
- Ability to pick up new technologies/frameworks
- Experience in Bash scripting in a Linux environment
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- - Effective collaborator and able to work in a fast paced, goals driven environment
- - Prior Dev ops experience is a plus
- - Infrastructure automation with Ansible, Terraform, CloudFormation is a plus