We are urgently looking for Product Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Product Manager ( Search, Category specialists)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Search Product Operations Manager
The Search Product Operations Manager will continuously monitor inbound search queries, volume, and relevancy to suggest & implement tactics we can leverage to improve these “bad” queries.
- Collaborate with technical teams to implement new search and catalog features and correct any defects that are discovered.
- Collaborate / communicate with category specialists / GMs on training, coaching, and support
- Make ongoing recommendations to resolve issues in product content, search ranking, item boosting / pinning, product classification & normalization, and taxonomy.
- Identify and create query/index override rules as needed.
- Manage lists of synonyms, spell check, item / facet inclusions and exclusions.
- Understand and troubleshoot basic technical issues with search results.
- Track and analyze search bugs and problematic queries
- Monitor and improve search performance / quality across Walmart.com platforms.
- Ensure relevant, accurate search results
- Analyze website data, content, and customer feedack to reduce number of searches with no relevant results.
- Conduct ad hoc analyses as required.
About the Ideal Candidate
- Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking abilities.
- Effective communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to handle multiple concurrent projects while working independently and in teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment.
- Familiarity with relational databases and SQL.
- Experience with R or Python not required but a plus.
- Experience with and knowledge of Search Platform (like Elasticsearch or Apache Solr) and Natural Language Processing is not required but is a big plus.
- Bachelor degree or higher.