We are urgently looking for Project Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Agile Project Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
* Need someone to help with Internal Projects
1) Work on JIRA Reports and provide feedback for the team based on JIRA Data
2) Help with Enforcing WoW across the teams
Behind the scenes, our technical, marketing, data, and strategy teams, along with those who bring together the orders, are working in tandem to
deliver flexible grocery options that truly empower the customer.
Manager's Ideal Candidate Must-Haves
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- 6+ years full lifecycle Program or Project Management experience
- 3+ years of eCommerce Program or Project Management experience
- Experience in working with global and cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Experience leading enterprise programs
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Must have strong technical ability to understand e2e architecture
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in an Agile environment.
- Comfortable in a fast paced, growing environment.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- Comfortable presenting to and persuading at the Director and Vice Presidential level
Manager's Preferred Qualifications (3-5 "nice to haves")
- Certified Scrum Master (CSM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification.
- Previous team leadership experience desirable.
- Knowledge of JIRA/Confluence, CI/CD, Test driven development.
- Knowledge of mobile apps development and front end web technologies.
The Technical Program Manager has day-to-day responsibility for managing complex Agile software development programs and projects in ASDA
to completion. You will coordinate and lead the activities of multiple cross-functional scrum teams to complete projects in support of Walmart eCommerce
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Program or Project Management and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Builds roadmaps and Lead large, complex, cross-functional teams within ASDA and with our stakeholders and partners to initiate, build, delivery and
- consultation services.
- Develops program/project/release plans and timelines (usually involving multiple tracks), monitors execution progress and drives resolution to possible
- scope/time trade-offs
- Drive cross-functional teams to optimize the user experience and meet strategic goals, while accounting for risks, changes in schedule or demand.
- Aligns geographically distributed teams to common business/end-customer/release goals, works cross-functionally to achieve them and ensures
- accountability to deliver them
- Resolves issues, makes recommendations for improvements to existing processes and develops Program Management best practices.
- Interacts with key Business Stakeholders, Engineering/Product Leaders, and Executive sponsors
- Ability to team with Product managers, Engineers and Engineering leaders to establish and maintain our roadmap, setting appropriate expectations and
- insuring our product and services meet our high standards for service excellence.
- Drive communications with internal teams as well as external partners.
- Manages multiple highly complex projects (for example, migrations and system integrations) or a large complex Global eCommerce program in an Agile
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity