We are urgently looking for Senior Analyst (BI & Analytics) for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Senior Analyst (BI & Analytics)
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
- Client is seeking an experienced Senior BI Analyst to join our Marketing analytics team. The successful worker will be responsible for extracting data, building, managing and maintaining complex analytical models to help drive decisions in Marketing Analytics organization. Exceptional data and analytical skills will be used to provide best-in-class analytics to a wide variety of business audiences.
- Conduct in-flight as well as post campaign analysis, with a metrics-based focus on multi touch attribution results and opportunities for improvement in future campaigns
- Evangelize data knowledge and insights: manage communications with your stakeholders and other teams, collaborate with both technical and non-technical colleagues to complete data projects and ensure all parties can use the insights to further improve
- Prioritize and execute in the face of ambiguity: work with stakeholders and mentors to distill the problem, adapt your tools to answer complicated questions, and identify the trade-offs between speed and quality of different approaches
- Develop data processes - provide the team with ad-hoc analysis, automated dashboards, and self-service reporting tools so that everyone gets a good sense of the state of the business
- Interpret and analyze (large) datasets to provide insights and recommendations on top of the numbers including key trends and predictive analysis
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience with various marketing attribution models (last click, first click and multi touch) and media mix models
- Experience with technical tools including SQL, Tableau, R, HIVE and Teradata
- Experience with Digital marketing analytics, eCommerce analytics, web analytics platforms like Adobe analytics, Google analytics etc and Campaign measurement
- Experience with clickstream data, data mining, and data modeling & warehousing is a plus
- Excellent analytical skills; excellent at handling large and complex data sets
- Experience in designing and delivering automated Business Intelligence/reporting solutions
- Great communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams, including both business and technical stakeholders
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Statistics, Analytics , Operations Research or related discipline
- 5+ years Teradata skills or similar relational database SQL skills
- 3+ years’ experience in data analytics, business analysis or comparable analytics position
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Experience with Tableau or similar, equivalent data analytics tools is desired
- Must be able to work effectively both on teams as well as be Self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a dynamic environment.
- Ability to work with deadlines and in a fast paced environment.