We are urgently looking for Data Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Data Engineer
LOCATION: Dallas TX
DURATION: 6+ Months & CTH
We are looking for a candidate with Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field and 3+ years of experience in a Data Science Engineer role or Bachelor’s degree in computer Science and 6+ years of experience in a Data Science Engineer role
This position requires the candidate to have
- Experience with Statistical Modelling, Data Extraction, Data cleaning, Data screening, Data Exploration and Data Visualization of structured and unstructured datasets
- Expertise in natural language processing and machine learning, such as classification, feature engineering, information extraction, structured prediction, clustering, semi-supervised learning, topic modeling, and ranking
- Ability to implement large scale Deep Learning and Machine Learning algorithms to deliver resourceful insights and inferences
- Skilled in Big Data Technologies like Spark, Spark SQL, PySpark, HDFS (Hadoop), MapReduce
- Experience with Python libraries including NumPy, Pandas, SciPy, Scikit-Learn, MatplotLib, Seaborn, geopy, NLTK and R libraries like ggplot2, dplyr, Lattice, Highcharter etc.
- Excellent exposure to Data Visualization with Tableau, PowerBI, Seaborn, Matplotlib and ggplot2
- Experience with cloud services such as : Azure Cloud, Databricks, Azure HD Insights, ADF or similar
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets.
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable ‘big data’ data stores.
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large disconnected datasets.
- Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management.
- Experience developing enterprise software products
- Experience with stream-processing systems: Storm, Spark-Streaming, etc.
- Experience with object-oriented/object function scripting languages: Python, Scala, Java, C++, etc.
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
- Experience working in an AGILE environment