We are urgently looking for Program Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Program Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
This position demands an ability to prioritize and multitask. The ideal candidate will have experience with agile project management and working across multiple teams and projects at the same time, and will be excited to influence the customer experience of new products. You will also have need to have great people skills, experience working with cross-functional teams, and be willing and able to ‘roll your sleeves up’ and get the job done.
- Create, manage, and scale programs from the ground up for a new product and iterate/improve with each new release. Manage complex dependencies with little to no involvement from key engineering and product leads once a dependency schedule is created.
- Recruit participants, organize onboarding, execute robust programs, and drive customer feedback.
- Perform statistical analysis to identify data trends, diagnose product pain-points, and calculate KPIs leveraging survey tools, such as Excel, and more advanced statistical packages.
- Deliver key insights to leadership in a timely and effective manner.
- Constantly look for ways to fund and elevate best practices
- Be an expert in product features and have a robust understanding of roadmap/prioritization to best engage with participants during interactions.
- Work with cross-functional agile teams in a highly collaborative environment and advocate for the best customer experience. Comfortable coaching in tough situations by stepping into the conflict.