We are urgently looking for Associate Creative Traffic Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Associate Creative Traffic Manager / Ad Operations Manager
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Note: This role will initially sit at 10250 Constellation Blvd Los Angeles, CA.
In December, there is a tentative move planned from this location to West LA/Santa Monica. The selected contractor will need to sit on site
We are seeking a talented Ad Operations Manager who can organize and execute media campaigns as apart of our team located in Los Angeles, CA. In the role, you will be the operations point for execution of all ad campaigns running on the Client's Video On Demand platform. Partners you will work with will include (but not limited to); Advertisers, DSPs, SSPs, Ad Servers and Data Partners. For this position, we are looking for a motivated, detail-oriented individual who isn’t afraid to get ‘in the weeds’ with the operations of our business. You will get to work closely with almost all departments in the company, including our Content, Programming, Demand Partnerships, Engineering, Product and Business Development teams. This will become a growth team that adapts to what is needed in the company and in the industry, so you will need to be versatile and enjoy taking on new challenges.
- Trafficking ad creative from the campaign management system into 3rd party ad server.
- Working between internal teams to execute page takeover and sponsorship programs
- Pacing and delivery of active campaigns
- Campaign reporting and Wrap-ups
- Mange IOs and Billing
- Organizes and Optimizes demand partners maximizing yield
- Manage ad quality
- Mange multiple ad partners and the mediation of ad calls to various partners to
- Basic Technical Troubleshooting
- Direct line between Account management and ad execution
- 2+ years operations or Adtech experience/knowledge
- Experience with third-party ad booking and ad-serving systems – Freewheel, DFP, Facebook, SpotX, Appnexus
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Proven ability to work successfully both within a team and independently.
- Effectively prioritize work and manage time and projects.
- Possess analytical skillset.
- Ability to produce high-quality work within a fast-paced, dynamic environment.