The team is looking for an excellent Office Manager who shares our “Innovation through Passion” philosophy and thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment.
The Office Manager will report to the Head of Operations Management and engage with cross-functional teams including Industrial design, UX design, Engineering and Finance/Legal/HR to help operational matters with a focus on productivity, operational efficiency, and process improvement.
Background, Experience& Qualifications:
- Help to increase organizational performance through developing & implementing processes to improve efficiency and productivity.
- Manage studio scheduling and coordination of all business and projects related events.
- Manage facilities, including maintenance, repairs, improvements, & planning; serve as primary liaison to building management.
- Facilitate third party vendor/contractor management.
- Lead initiatives to develop, plan, and organize culture-building activities.
- Oversee security officers & policies, and visitor processes.
- General office management duties
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an Office Management position in the tech industries or consumer electronics.
- Must have demonstrable experience in solid technical proficiency using a variety of PC applications, including PowerPoint of Microsoft Office.
- Superior communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills with the ability to present effectively across all cultures and levels.
- Passionate and self-motivated individuals who are comfortable in a highly fluid environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
Available to work overtime when needed
(Ideally 3-5 years of experience at a large tech company or start up. Looking for someone with the title “Office Manager”, nothing else along with that(ex. “Office Manager/EA, Offer manager/facilities”)