We are urgently looking for Product Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
- Manages and coordinates product development projects.
- Evaluates and resolves technical feasibility, design optimization, and production issues.
- Ensures that labeling and marketing/promotional literature match product specifications.
- Researches and monitors existing client base and industry developments and identifies potential new product opportunities.
- Works with other departments to establish a design, technology, product development, and vendor strategy.
- Manages project budgets and prepares financial analysis reports for top management.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
- 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top notch products that delight users.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to develop and implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to draw insights from data.