We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Mobile QE Engineer
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- Successful Candidate will join a team focused on mobile application development (Android, iOS, mobile applications) Identify and document test cases for multi-component systems from requirements.
- Coordinate and communicate with developers on bug fixes and required modifications.
- Execute test cases and document software defects. Take ownership of software defects from discovery through to closure.
- Good analysis and troubleshooting skills.
- Provide Test Summary & Test Exit Reports.
- Assist in project requirements analysis.
- Documentation including reviewing Functional Specifications, Detailed Design documents, Unit Test documents and contributing to Test Specifications for Feature, System and
- Solutions Testing.
- Minimum 5 years experience with handset testing and handset platforms in particular Android, iOS, 3 to 5 years overall testing experience Experience with Usability, Functional and Regression testing.
- Have a testing mind-set with a passion for quality. Excellent communication and reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver quality documentation.
- Excellent organizational skills to focus on the tasks at hand.
- A good understanding of agile software development.
- A positive and enthusiastic outlook both within the team and when working alone.
- Be highly motivated and demonstrate the willingness to learn and to grow within the role.
Desired Skills: Experience with XCtest or Espresso Automation Framework