We are urgently looking to fill following role with our direct client.
TITLE: Android Developer
LOCATION: Mountain View, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
We are looking for a client engineer with hands-on skills and production-grade project experience in mobile app development (Android). You will be a core part of a passionate team charged with developing, incubating, and launching a portfolio of product concepts that will transform healthcare. The agile team will be working to design and develop innovative digital health services and solutions. By leveraging smart phones, wearables, medical devices and IoTs in health/wellness domain, your work will significantly benefit real-world patients, seniors, physicians and care givers.
Background, Experience& Qualifications:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Work with design/server/QA/PM to meet development requirement
- Solid coding skills with product development and prototyping experience in order to implement and validate solutions
- Proficiency in the Android development environment with the ability to create fully working prototypes
- Strong knowledge of Android application development, design principles, patterns and best practices
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile/web applications to back-end services
- Good communication/presentation skill and team work spirit
- Energetic, passionate and eager to work in a highly collaborative environment.
- BS/MS in computer science or related areas with 5+ years of project experience.
- Previous experience in healthcare research/industry and/or fitness/wellness applications
- Experience in developing Tizen or cross-platform mobile application would be a plus.
- Prior experience in agile development.
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.