We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: iOS Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
- Design and implement sophisticated features in Walmart iOS applications.
- Work closely with product and design teams to optimize the experience for iOS platform.
- Analyze and optimize iOS applications.
- Experiment with new technologies and features and build quick prototypes.
- Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with platform team
- Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
- Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
- Leads the work of other small groups of three to five engineers
- Troubleshoots business and production issues
- Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
- Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
- Provide guidance and mentorship to the junior engineers
- Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
- A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment
- 6+ years experience building native iOS apps in Objective-C or Swift.
- Shipped one or more iOS applications which are still available in the App Store.
- Technical lead for team
- Played Extremely Significant Role / Lead in delivery of complex projects
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Server-side development experience building restful APIs in frameworks like node.js