We are urgently looking for Protocol Engineer for our client requirement.
TITLE: Protocol Engineer
LOCATION: San Diego, CA.
DURATION: 12+ Months
o Support new 3GPP 4G/5G L1,L2,L3 feature integration.
o Update and sanitize customers systems with new Firmware’s and Software’s when released.
o Utilize a range of methods to efficiently solve customer issues, including e-mail, telephone, remote access sessions to customer systems and customer onsite visits within San Diego.
· Degree in telecommunications or other relevant engineering field.
· 6+ years’ experience in a telecommunications role.
· Good working knowledge of 3GPP 3G/4G Access Stratum protocols (L1/L2/L3).
· Experience with 3G/4G mobile device testing and script development on test equipment’s.
· Customer support experience (desirable).
· 5G L1/L2/L3 protocol knowledge (desirable)
· Excellent communication skills.
· Focus on customer satisfaction.
· Methodical problem solving skills.
· Good organizational skills e.g. time management and balancing priorities.
· Exceptional self-motivation and self-management skills, ability to work diligently.
· Demonstrated successful performance in a dynamic, multi-task environment
· Ability to work effectively with others in order to achieve meaningful results