We are urgently looking for Java Back-end Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Java Back-End Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months (Potential CTH)
- -Develops innovation strategies, processes, and best practices.
- - Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects.
- - Supports and ensures business objectives being met.
- - Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design.
- - Leads the work of other small group of 3 to 4 engineers for assigned Engineering projects - Leads and participates in end to end service implementations, data feeds ingestion, and orchestration.
- - Designs and implements low latency services.
- - Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
- - Troubleshoots business and production issues .
- - Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Computer Information Systems
- - 8+ years of programming experience in architecting highly scalable & performing Web Applications
- - 8+ years of programming experience using Java, JMS/Messaging, RDMS, REST & Web Services
- - 5+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- - 5+ years of experience with integrating 3rd party solutions in existing architecture
- - 4+ years of experience with Open Source technologies
- - 4+ years of developing / architecting high transaction high throughput systems is a must
- - 3+ years of experience in agile ways of working in a distributed geographical model
- - 2+ years of experience with NoSQL systems with proficiency in Cassandra is a must