We are urgently looking for Software Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Software Engineer (Java Back-End)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Client is seeking an enthusiastic, passionate junior SW engineer to help join the team. They will get to work on high visibility initiatives utilizing their skills and apply it to programs ranging from proof-of-concept to larger initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire to learn and be coached, apply knowledge quickly, as well as have an intuitive and innovative spirit regarding the development of new technologies into various solutions. The candidate will be versatile and passionate tackling new problems as we continue to push technology forward. As a key member of an engineering productivity team, you design, test, QA, deploy and maintain software solutions.
Walmart Labs Engineering productivity team is looking for Full Stack software engineer to come and build the next generation of engineering productivity tools.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience. 3+ years of full stack software engineering and/or work related industry experience
- Backend Engineer with 3-5 years of proven experience on building software in Java and writing Unit tests
- Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST web services, enterprise applications and backend distributed systems
- Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra
- Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
- Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven) and Deloyment
- Experience in building tool and performing end-to-end testing
- You will partner with engineering leaders, product managers, designers, and analysts to deeply understand the needs of our users and build a product that serves those needs
- You will write modular, secure, and well-tested code.
- Work with offshore team located at different geographical areas on building integration/end-to-end automation test suite
- Knowledge of Jenkins and continuous deployment. Automation skills and experience turning manual processes into one click scripts.
- Day to day monitoring for builds and deployment, troubleshooting application issues and support release activities for the application built.