We are urgently looking for Product Manager
for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Product Manager
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Develops and champions a product vision, strategy, and roadmap for a specific product within a product area in support of corporate goals and objectives by using customer and market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage, and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements; and working with multiple functions to build and evaluate business cases to support product investment decisions
Supports product implementation and deployment for large, complex, and ambiguous projects by engaging with Engineering and Project Management during implementation to answer questions and make scope trade off decisions; working closely with Marketing and the business to launch products and ensure their completion; coordinating post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that acceptance testing was successful; managing the development of training materials; training and supporting users on new product features; managing close-loop feedback cycles to encompass customer and user comments and needs; and defining, tracking and improving key product metrics.
- Gather input from a variety of internal and external sources to define product concepts.
- Work in close collaboration with our engineers and business owners to manage product/project related tasks.
- Respond to the needs of customers throughout the development process.
- Develop detailed requirements, feature definitions and implementation plans.
- Compose clear, succinct user stories that capture user empathy as part of an Agile project framework. Manage product backlog and user story priorities.
- Participate on cross-functional teams during the entire lifecycle of product development. Proactively identify problems that arise, outline options, recommend solutions, and escalate as needed.
- Champion the needs of business teams and stakeholders throughout the development process, ensuring that what is delivered meets the original goals and objectives of the project.
- Convincingly communicate product solutions and benefits to customers and stakeholders.
- Hands on experience in converting business requirements into actionable requirement for engineering teams. Gather business requirements, Write BRDs, functional Specification, User flows, System flows, Technical Specification including API specifications
- Define the metrics that measure product success, and use data to drive decisions.
- The Product Manager will be heavily involved with business and marketing teams in customer research activities including market research, usability testing, live on-site experiments, and analysis of site analytics.
- Aid in leading a team of highly technical developers & testers as part of an agile scrum team.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related field
- 5+ years of relevant experience preferably in an agile development environment or 4 years hands-on software development experience
- 2 years’ experience in product management with proven track record of delivering top-notch products that delight users.
- Domain knowledge in e-commerce, retail, online advertising and/or analytics.
- Strong execution skills and ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch.
- Ability to implement a business strategy and make dynamic adjustments as landscapes shift.
- Strong technical knowledge and an ability to influence engineering decisions.
- Strong presentation and written/oral communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to draw insights from data.