We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Software Development Engineer ( "Meta Data")
LOCATION: Durham, NC
DURATION: 6+ Months
As a Software Development Engineer for the Metadata Engineering team, you will help design, develop and maintain client’s new cloud-based metadata system software. You’ll have the opportunity to develop Spring Boot microservices running in OpenShift and work with other state-of-the-art cloud technologies. You’ll work in an Agile Scrum and DevOps environment to deliver new and innovative products for internal and external Metadata customers.
Required skills and experience
Preferred skills and experience
- 5+ years of progressive hands-on experience as a software engineer.
- Experience with a major RDBMS including at least one of the following: SQLServer, Oracle, MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Expertise in Java 8 or later.
- Experience with JUnit and automated testing.
- Experience developing REST-based microservices using Java technologies.
- Experience with the Spring Framework.
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD.
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment.
- Experience with developing applications for public cloud platforms like AWS, Azure or Google Cloud or private cloud platforms that are scalable and highly reliable.
- Experience with Kubernetes or Openshift.
- Experience with Python.
- Experience with messaging systems such as Kafka, RabbitMQ or TIBCO.
- Experience with orchestration and workflow control tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity or NiFi.
- Experience with NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Spring Boot.
- Experience with business rules systems such as Decision Manager (JBOSS/Drools).
- Experience with Jira.