We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: IT Enterprise Applications Architect
LOCATION: San Jose, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months (CTH option available for right candidate)
IT Enterprise Applications Architect: The IT Applications Architect is responsible for overall enterprise architecture for B2B business involving enterprise ERP systems, web applications and integration with cloud and native business applications. The role will serve as a technical expert and work closely with Marketing and IT teams in a variety of analytical and technical assignments, roadmap activities, solutions planning, and deployment of new and innovative IT services that are cost effective and strategically aligned to Business needs. This position reports to the Senior Director, IT Enterprise Applications.
- Lead application design, integration design, and development of various components
- Develop IT architecture solution roadmaps in partnership with Marketing and IT development teams
- Define the technical implementation of the application integration architecture
- Review developmental frameworks, coding standards, conducts code reviews and walkthroughs, and conducts in-depth design reviews
- Interfaces with Product Management and cross-functional teams to execute on projects and collaborate on quality initiatives
- Train and mentor junior engineers
- Research and lead proof-of-concepts to assess and build new capabilities that add business value
- Operate in a leadership capacity and engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with limited direct supervision
- Take initiative on continuous engineering and refactoring of legacy systems
- 10+ years direct experience in architecture design/implementation of large ERP, CRM/CSM systems for global corporations.
- Experience with e-commerce and DXP/CMS system such as Magento, AEM will be a plus
- 2+ years Direct, hands-on experience with ESB applications such as Boomi, MuleSoft
- Experience with Cloud Services, implementing applications and migrating applications on the Cloud
- Experience with streaming technologies such as Kafka
- Proven experience in developing enterprise and solution level architectural designs.
- Experience with the technical and deployment challenges of migrating legacy systems to a new architecture
- Working knowledge of rapid development project planning concepts in a software development environment, including scheduling and estimation. Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile a plus
- Strong written communication skills; this role will require the creation of content such as design documents, recommendations and other written deliverables
- High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.