We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: QE Engineer
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- Responsible for establishing and implementing quality assurance and compliance processes for the IT organization. Works closely with IT leaders to develop and implement an overall quality maturity roadmap and plan for each IT functional area.
- Works with development, testing and production teams to develop, publish and implement software quality assurance plans.
- Reviews progress toward the plan regularly with IT leaders, technical teams and customers to make modifications as necessary.
- Establishes inter-nal IT service quality control standards, policies and procedures. Monitors, evaluates, manages and executes audit processes to ensure compliance.
- Coordinates and facilitates quality assurance activities across projects with project managers.
- Provides guidance and subject matter expertise to IT teams on QA methodologies and processes, educates them on their responsibilities/accountabilities for the purpose of achieving on-time and quality deliverables. Makes recommendations and directs improvements to the software development lifecycle process.
- Documents non-compliance to policies, process and standards and assists in their resolution. Analyzes and identifies trends in IT performance metrics.
- Designs, monitors and analyzes performance metrics program for quality improvement initiatives.
- Conducts audits and analyzes findings to develop appropriate corrective action recommendations.
- Provides training on established processes and policies.
- The needed skills and knowledge include systems lifecycle development, project management, quality management and improvement methodologies and standards such as Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma and the Software Engineering Institute Capability Maturity Model (SEI-CMM). Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience. Typically has 3 - 5 years of IT and business experience, with at least 3 years in Quality Assurance, 1 - 3 years of audit or assessment or other relevant experience