We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Lead DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
LOCATION: Durham, NC
DURATION: 6+ Months
Client's Metadata business powers and revolutionizes the way people discovery entertainment content. Our Metadata Services provide the foundation for intuitive search and navigation, enabling users to easily find and learn more about their favorite TV shows, movies, music, celebrities, sports, books, and games, as well as discover new ones.
Responsibilities of this Lead DevOps Infrastructure Engineer
position include the following:
Required skills and experience
- Develop, deploy and maintain infrastructure to facilitate continuous deployment in support of applications in Client's new cloud-based metadata warehouse system.
- Help architect and implement the monitoring and alerting framework for the Metadata system.
- Ensure that the infrastructure is highly scalable, reliable, and observable.
- Collaborate with development and Production Support teams to ensure that their needs are met by the monitoring and alerting framework.
- Facilitate cultural transition to DevOps.
- Inculcate an “infrastructure as code” mentality in the organization.
Preferred skills and experience:
- Minimum of 8-10 years of industry experience.
- Monitoring and alerting tools and frameworks such as ELK (Elastic/Logstash/Kibana), Fluentd, Prometheus, and Grafana.
- Responsibility for infrastructure and tools in a Cloud/SaaS environment using DevOps methods.
- Orchestration of containerized microservices using Docker and Kubernetes; strong preference for OpenShift experience.
- Automation using scripting languages including bash and Python.
- Basic Linux system administration.
- Keeps up with the everchanging DevOps landscape and makes thoughtful recommendations on the infrastructure.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Keen focus on optimizing the cost of running infrastructure.
- Message-broker software such as Kafka/Zookeeper (preferred) or RabbitMQ.
- CI/CD pipeline creation using tools such as Jenkins and Ansible.
- Experience with data flow automation tools such as NiFi.
- Experience with one or more public clouds (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud).