We are urgently looking for Web Developer
for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Web Developer
LOCATION: Remote position-CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
Client is seeking a web developer to join our creative team and help design the best web experiences for our customers. In this role, you will code marketing and campaign assets into fill slots and page templates, and support problem solving where front end development work intersects with back end engineering. supporting front end experience, CSS, custom coding of templates not yet engineered on the back end, day to day code & load of marketing and promotional/campaign assets to homepage, category pages, shelf pages, PDPs, all custom landing pages and rich content such as buying guides; as well as troubleshooting and issues resolution for embedded item description/PDP content, video content, Club Locator / local marketing content, product API, etc.
The Member Experience team lives on the front line of e-commerce innovation. This collaborative team, made up of engineering, UX, product management, along with web and technology evangelists, is rapidly iterating new products and site features at scale. We deliver high performing solutions - from our next gen front-end platform (node.js and react.js) to our best-in-class backend payments platform which powers web, mobile and API solutions. Continuous innovation and immediate feedback by billions of customers make this work incredibly exciting!
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in user experience development and front-end web technologies, and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Designs and develops prototypes and technical proof of concept demonstrations (for example, interaction models, data transfer, functional user interface (UI) components)
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Supports continuous improvement of user experience tools, documentation, and process
- Supports experience strategy and innovation
- Mobile-first mindset and design/development approach.
- Strong understanding of responsive design/development techniques and principles.
- Experience writing hand-coded HTML email and hand-coded HTML and CSS for the web.
- Knowledge of HTML email rendering bugs and workarounds.
- Experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues.
- Able to convert PSD to HTML
- Experience with version control systems with Git being essential High attention to detail.
- Efficient working with teams and independently; self-motivated, task oriented and organized.
- Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Front end development certification