One of our direct client is urgently looking for Digital Advertising Ops Coordinator ( Entry Level) @ Tulsa OK
TITLE: Digital Advertising Ops Coordinator ( Entry Level)
LOCATION: Tulsa OK
DURATION: 6+ Months
Part Time: 20 hrs per week
Client is looking for an entry level Digital Ad Operations Coordinator to join our growing
Advertising team. As a Digital Ad Ops Coordinator, you will work with an innovative, high tech
Ad Operations team who is responsible for the monetization of all advertising across our client
entertainment platforms and beyond.
This role is responsible for assisting the team with the brand safety of the client ad platform,
ensuring advertisements are adhering to business restrictions and limitations. This position will
be reviewing all advertising coming through our ads system, communicating non-compliance to
ad tech partners and overall ensuring that the client /Xperi brand is protected. This position will
be integral in establishing brand safety best practices and monitoring for all ad partners and
The position works closely and communicates with the Ad Operations team, ad engineering,
product operations and outside ad tech partners to ensure the brand protections are adhered to
and implemented accordingly. This position will also be responsible for additional broad
business reporting and monitoring of the platform across all ad tech partners.
- Review all advertisements from our demand partners for compliance.
- Update/manage blocklist of advertisers with demand partners and manually update
- dashboards for each partner as necessary to ensure adequate protection.
- Work closely with demand partners and their clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- surrounding blocks and offending domains.
- Escalate advertising campaigns that do not exhibit clear-cut adherence to guidelines and use discernment to understand the advertiser intent prior to adding to blocklists.
- Other system monitoring and reporting as assigned.
- Assist in the development or creation of support documentation outlining this process.
- The ideal Digital Traffic Coordinator should have:
- Familiarity with websites, URL’s (domains) and use of a variety of website systems,
- display ad server knowledge a plus.
- Ability to review, interpret and determine compliance to a list of rules for advertising
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to change.
- Attention to detail, diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical and highly-
- motivated team player.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment.
- Experience in advertising, video or entertainment industries a plus.
- Some experience in a work environment preferred, tech industry a plus.
- High School Diploma
- Ability to use MSOffice tools,
- Organizational skills, attention to detail is critical and ability to follow up on tasks.
- Strong written and verbal skills, confident working with internal and external teams via
- email and phone; friendly, positive, service-oriented personality.
- Proficient knowledge of the MS Office Suite - MS Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and
- general Instant messaging tools, i.e. Slack, MS teams, Skype.