We are urgently looking for Technical Program Manager for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Technical Program Manager
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Technical Program Manager (International Strategy)
Cleint's mission is simple: to innovate on retail with new technologies, to revolutionize how cleint approaches digital commerce, and to deliver with speed and agility.
We are looking for a Program Manager to join our cleint's Strategy team (based in Sunnyvale). The ideal candidate will harness the company’s operational data to help set direction and work closely with the entire retail eCommerce organization for day-to-day business execution. This individual will interface broadly across multiple functions, including Product, Engineering, Analytics, Communications, and People Strategy. They will need to develop breadth of knowledge about the business as well as functional depth in key areas.
What you’ll do
Develops project management practices
- Drives the execution of multiple business plans and projects
- Ensures business needs are being met
- Leads the development of eCommerce programs
- Manages a large portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion
- Manages projects involving geographically distributed teams, off-shore development teams and third-party vendors (for example, software vendors, hardware vendors, photo vendors, content providers)
- Promotes and supports company policies, procedures, mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for associates
- Develop internal and external presentation materials in support of the overall strategic agenda
- Bachelor of Science and 2-3 years' technical program management experience OR 5 years' technical program management experience.