We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: User Experience Writer
LOCATION: Dallas TX
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
micro-copy experience, ability to change tone depending on context, ability to manage their own schedule
Nice to haves:
design experience, understanding of a document process, ability to create documentation
Note: This position is for internal associate applications used in the stores.
we look to the User Experience Writer to create helpful copy that guides our customers through the product journey. Writers ensure that the user flow is clear, concise, and on brand, and work with product management, creative and UX partners to develop a cohesive voice and narrative across multiple platforms and touch points.
Our ideal candidate is skilled at using language to simplify product interactions and help a user figure out what to do next, but can also integrate the brand voice into those interactions – and has the portfolio to prove it. We’re looking for someone who understands the UX process (research, design, prototype, test) and uses empathy, logic, and hard data to inform their content and language choices.
If you focus on customer needs, continuously improve your copy to increase customer comprehension, and you love to solve complex problems and work closely with others who feel the same, Sam's Club may be the place for you.
Skills You’ll Have:
- Write copy for our end-to-end product experience—everything from user interactions, tool tips, and buttons, to onboarding flows, app store assets, and emails
- Ensure consistency of language and content across platforms and digital channels
- Partner with product managers, designers, engineers and researchers to achieve key product objectives, improve overall user experience, and increase performance metrics
- Contribute to the conceptual design process, providing insights, recommendations, and copy to improve existing experiences
- 5 years of relevant writing experience that includes writing for consumer-facing products
- Ability to write brief, persuasive, on-task copy for the user interface that keeps users engaged and reduces errors and confusion.
- Strong team orientation and experience working closely with product managers and designers
- Ability to manage your time and deadlines, as well as the ability to adapt to the ever-changing priorities.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently without sacrificing a consistently high level of attention to detail.
- Strong presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.