We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Program Manager (Mid Level)
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- Coordinates projects and ensures company resources are utilized appropriately.
- Manages portfolio of projects through their lifecycle phases to successful completion.
- Monitors execution progress and drives resolution to possible scope/time trade-offs
- Compiles project status reports, coordinates project schedules, manages project meetings, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
- Identifies and analyzes systems requirements and defines project scope, requirements, and deliverables.
- Coordinates project activities and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
- Address program bottlenecks, provides alternative resolutions and mitigation strategies with win/win outcomes
- B.S. in Computer Science/Computer Engineering
- At least three years of engineering program management experience with 3+years leading and delivery programs using agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, exposure to large-scale systems program management.
- 2+ years software engineer development experience in eCommerce space.
- Excellent verbal and written interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
- Ability to drive multiple programs and collaborate effectively with external and internal partners.
- Working Knowledge of service-oriented architecture, database (RDBMS or NoSQL)
- Understands messages, http/https, file transfer protocols
- Efficiency using MS office product, JIRA, confluence and program management tools