We are urgently looking for following resource for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Business Analyst
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6 to 12+ Months
- Serves as a liaison between the business community and the IT organization in order to provide technical solutions to meet user needs.
- Possesses expertise in the business unit(s) they support, as well as, an understanding of the IT organizations systems and capabilities.
- Analyzes business partners operations to understand their strengths and weaknesses to determine opportunities to automate processes and functions.
- Assists in the business process redesign and documentation as needed for new technology.
- Translates high level business requirements into functional specifications for the IT organization and manages changes to such specifications.
- Educates the IT organization on the direction of the business.
- Negotiates agreements and commitments by facilitating communication between business unit(s) and IT from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Possesses an understanding of technological trends and uses this knowledge to bring solutions to business units supported to enhance the enterprises competitive edge.
- May make recommendations for buy versus build decision.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Typically has 1 to 3 years of relevant technical or business work experience.