Back to Jobs
Sr. Front end Engineer
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Sr. Front end Engineer
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
About the Team
As a Senior Front End Software Engineer for this eCommerce giant, you'll be responsible for large-scale, e-commerce Web applications development and maintenance. You'll interact with the business to provide robust technical solutions to business problems; you will interact with junior engineers to provide guidance as to best practices in web development. This position will support our efforts in front-end web development team.
- Some experience/exposure to React-Native
- 3+ years of experience with ReactJS, AngularJS.
- 3+ years of experience with NodeJS
- 3+ years of experience building highly scalable, high performance, responsive web applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and agile development environment.
- Strong customer focus and obsession with quality.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Solid understanding of github and open source development culture in general.
- Experience with Oracle ATG e-commerce solutions is a plus
- Experience with Microsoft .NET
- A passion for all things Web, including but not limited to, managing applications in the cloud, building and maintaining REST’ful api’s, database design, development and maintenance, network engineering, web performance, analytics and monitoring.
- Collaborate: Work closely with talented engineers and product visionaries to take the Walmart Mexico e-commerce properties to the next level.
- Feel involved: your ideas count, collaborate with the team to conceptualize, rapidly prototype and deliver the best online shopping experience features for our customers.
- Make an impact: build and maintain a premium e-commerce shopping experience for million’s of customers across 5+ properties in the Mexico market.
- Learn and Grow: opportunity to learn a very unique e-commerce market, it’s customers and technologies and utilize that base understanding to drive innovation and value.