Back to Jobs
DevOps Engineer - eCommerce
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: DevOps Engineer - eCommerce
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be working with world class engineering and DevOps teams to scale up our application support, application launch and services availability to 99.99%. He/She is responsible for managing applications using automated Build, Release, Deployment and monitoring alerting.
• 5+ yeras of DevOps and Product Support Experience
• Should be able to support, manage and maintain Production and Non-Production environments
• Experience and expert in at least two of these programming languages Python, Ruby, and Java.
• Experience in Build tools like Maven or Gradle or Buck.
• Experience in any of the deployment tools like Puppet, Ansible, Chef or Salt.
• Experience in Build Automation tools like Jenkins or CruiseControl.
• Experience in working with cross-functional teams such as Platforms, Tools, other operational teams.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate technical issues to both non-technical and technical audiences.
• A self-motivated individual with a strong customer focus and quality obsession.
• Knowledge of Linux/Unix and System internals.
· Ongoing management of issues, queries and post launch issues.