Back to Jobs
Analyst - Trust and Safety Rules (eCommerce)
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Analyst - Trust and Safety Rules (eCommerce)
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA or Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
The Trust & Safety (T&S) Group within this Ecommerce giant is responsible for defining, enforcing and promoting policies, programs and products to ensure safe transactions and create trust perception across our marketplace businesses.
Core Functions (responsibilities)
• Design, test and implement rules as required by the Business, Compliance and Trust & Safety teams
• Build reporting to monitor volume, business impact and efficiency or the rule set
• Audit current rules and recommend improvements to process and/or rule creation
• Collaborate with the Product and Technology group, Business, Compliance, and Trust & Safety to build and enhance features of the rule engine and the rule set
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plan
• Manages and drives rules efficiency to support business, compliance, and trust and safety policies
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology or related field and 2 years experience in business, technology or related field, OR 4 years experience in business, technology or related field.
• 3+ years of experience in managing enforcement of company policies
• Extremely organized with excellent attention to detail
• Excellent verbal and written service and communication skills
• Proficient in MS excel
• Knowledge about eCommerce environment is strongly desired
• Prior experience with rule authoring and rule management preferably in a /Risk role
• Comfortable working in an agile and growing team
• Demonstrated success engaging technology and business cross-functional teams
• Proficient in Basic SQL
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to analyze data and present findings
• 1 year's experience writing rules for exception reports.
• 2 years' experience in risk management and fraud prevention.
• 2 years' experience working in an eCommerce organization.