Back to Jobs
DevOps Engineer - eCommerce / Marketplace
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: DevOps Engineer - eCommerce / Marketplace
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Understand business flows, tools, troubleshoot and support seller issues using tools.
· Deep troubleshooting skills & knowledge.
* Need High sense of urgent to issues.
* . Should be able to write spark scripts & SQL queries.
· Ongoing management of issues, queries and post launch issues.
· Coordination of issue resolution across business, production support, business support analyst and functional teams in the context of specific issues.
· Identify trends to figure out hotspots for effort and support cost drivers – work with PM and Engineering to build features and tools to reduce costs.
· Process improvements to reduce launch cycle time and increase efficiency.
· Institute and monitor support case resolution metrics and drive efficiencies.
· Identify systematic issues that need fixes across systems until hand off to production support/Engineering/Product teams via backlog for implementation.
· Understand partner setup process and educate partners on process, requirements and timelines for on-boarding process.
· Work with internal teams to set up appropriate systems, code promotions into production until partners can go live.
· Understanding of integration interfaces, lower level systems at UI/debugging level to be able to bring on new direct sellers.