Back to Jobs
Sr Business Analyst ( eCommerce - Online Grocery )
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
Title: Sr Business Analyst ( eCommerce - Online Grocery )
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
This is for Online Grocery/Pickup Store Support team for client's eCommerce team.
Supports the GM/Grocery Pickup team and stores by analyzing and resolving store related issues, delivering relevant updates on trends, expertise in field issue management, providing input on system updates/upgrades, and ad hoc analysis for current business initiatives. Ability to work closely with Bentonville and Sunnyvale business partners to ensure Stores and Field Associates are supported quickly and successfully.
• Ownership of all Support Queues
• Work with Store and Field Associates to triage, analyze and resolve reported issues
• Review and resolve all reported issues within identified SLA’s
• Coordinate with multiple technical teams for issue resolution and lead COEs (correction of errors) when necessary
• Escalate issues impacting the business to leadership when appropriate.
• Provide and improve current support processes continuously from learnings
• Provide weekly updates on trending and high priority issues.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize work in a high paced work environment.
• Ability to quickly address obstacles hindering issue resolution and escalate as needed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong documentation skills
• Must be able to communicate at a level appropriate to the audience (peers and senior management).
• Knowledge of Remedy and Jira
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field.
• Highly knowledgeable about business processes and workflows
• eCommerce experience a desired