Back to Jobs
Operation Specialist - Reverse Logistics
We are actively looking for following resource for our direct client
Position: Operation Specialist - Reverse Logistics
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
* 3+ years of experience Supply chain / Logistics industry
* The Sr. Specialist - Reverse Logistics will be responsible for executing and tracking changes in our Reverse Logistics network quickly and efficiently.
* You will support the ecommerce Reverse Logistics operations, focused on executing the business process for reviewing and adjusting Supplier agreements as part of the onboarding process for new suppliers and our expanding assortment.
* This role will also work closely with suppliers and auction partners in order to ensure a low cost, end to end business process that minimizes errors and streamlines execution.
* This role will require good communication and collaboration between many teams, including: Merchandising, Merchant Support and Return Center Operations in multiple locations.
* The Sr. Specialist is expected to execute and meet deadlines through a keen attention to detail and clear communication with cross functional business partners.
* eCommerce experience is a preferred
* A general knowledge of supply chain processes and inventory management is preferred.
Required Skills and Experience
1. Supports and executes defined Client’s Operations processes by collaborating with cross-functional partners to ensure the needs of the customer and business are met. Expectation of daily communication with external partners regarding process information, requirements, and performance measurements to support compliance of the Inbound Transportation business. Client’s Operations process examples include managing lost or delayed freight, priority shipping, inventory resolution, and daily management of suppliers.
2. Researches and resolves process breakdown issues for Client’s Operations by identifying root cause, potential solutions; execution of solutions in a timely manner; and escalates complex issues to manager. The candidate will be able to translate iterative problem solving into creation of best-practice standards and implement them with supply chain partners.
3. Complies with company policies, procedures, and standards of ethics and integrity by implementing related action plans; using the Open Door Policy; and applying these in executing business processes and practices.
4. Completes work assignments and priorities in Client’s Operations by using policies, data, and resources.