Back to Jobs
Technical Product Manager (Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence)
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client.
Title: Technical Product Manager (Data Warehouse / Business Intelligence)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ months
Required Skills and Experience
* Experience working in Data Warehouse / Integration and Business Intelligence teams is highly desired
* Experience working in eCommerce desirable
* Good understanding of Data Warehousing concepts like ETL, Dimension modelling, BI reporting a must have
* Proven track records in coming up with Data Products and Solutions highly desired
* Previous experience working as a Product Manager or Product Owner in an eCommerce environment, handling marketing data sets and well-versed in concepts like SEM, Display, SEO, attribution (first and last touch) is desired
* SQL skills and ability to dig into data to get insights is a must have
The Technical Product Manager will drive product vision and define roadmaps. They will be responsible for bridging technology and business to drive innovation by owning the product lifecycle from concept through launch.
* Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
* Lead design, development, and deployment of products ensuring quality and scalability
* Synthesize requirements and drive the product roadmap and processes
* Work with engineering teams in a fast paced, agile development process.
* Analyze data to provide actionable insights specifying for current and future products.