Back to Jobs
Sr. Automaton Engineer - Mobile
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Sr. Automaton Engineer - Mobile
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
Client ecommerce team is reinventing commerce as the bridge between the online and brick and mortar worlds. The group has a global mandate, so our experiences touch lives around the world. Our applications on desktop, native and mobile web platforms attempt to deliver amazing tools into the hands of our customers, and the user base has responded with fantastic growth.
• BS in computer science or equivalent
• 5 years experience developing software or test automation frameworks using one of the programming language – Java, Node.js or Objective C
• Experience implementing test automation frameworks for web or mobile platforms (hybrid, iOS or Android) using any one open source software – Selenium, Web driver, Robotium, Appium
• Experience in building and executing automated and performance tests for REST and SOAP based services
• Excellent knowledge and experience with web technologies – HTTP, HTML, XML, JSON, SQL, Java Script, Node.js and mobile platforms – Xcode, android SDK
• Experience with environment configurations, defect tracking, build or release management, continuous integration and debugging tools such as charles proxy, jenkins, Jira, Testflight etc.
• Experience automating web-based applications or mobile clients on IOS and Android platforms
• Passion to work independently on diverse problems and resolve challenges on a daily basis.
• Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
• Experience with configuring or implementing Build or Release Management tools.
• Good understanding of latest trends of tools and technology in software test automation space
• If you have a Github account that shows off your work that is a plus
You should reach out to us if:
• You are a developer and have implemented software and/or test applications and you are looking to do even better
• You have a passion for building tools together with development and test teams and improve quality of applications that we build as a team
• You like to take on new challenges in the mobile test automation space
• You like to drive and provide technical solutions
to help development and test teams move faster and be more productive
• You enjoy working on small teams, solving problems together
• You care more about the product than process