Back to Jobs
Sr Analyst - Analytics / SQL / Tableau
We are urgently looking following resource for our client
Title : Sr Analyst - Analytics / SQL / Tableau
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
The Client Partner Services, Operational Excellence team is responsible for evaluating the performance of our Merchandising Operations and promote operational excellence. Core Functions include:
- Design and build reports, scorecards and dashboards
- Create presentations and share effectively data and insights to key stakeholders, including Merchandising Operations and Executive leadership team
- Generate insights, trends and actionable recommendations, leading to implementation of initiatives and projects
- Ability to build relationships and work cross functionally
- Manages the development and execution of cross-functional projects and analytics initiatives for Partner Services by partnering with business to determine requirements; evaluating existing systems capabilities and identifying strategic gaps; determining systems solutions that are sustainable; developing project plans based on business needs; working with project stakeholders to ensure alignment on project strategy and results; driving projects to completion; and presenting results to leadership.
-Analyzes and interprets information to improve business efficiency and effectiveness by identifying trends and benchmarks; designing, coordinating, and implementing new reporting, analysis, and data-management solutions; providing guidance and advising on next steps based on insights objectives and research; proposing improvements for strategic and tactical initiatives (for example, driving throughput and reducing cycle time); and promoting the application of insights to support departmental and leadership decisions and goals.
An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Statistics, Economics, Analytics, Mathematics, Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in analytics, systems, information technology (IT), data management, IT based project management.
- 3 years’ experience with statistical programming languages (for example, SAS).
- 3 years’ experience with SQL and relational databases (for example, DB2, Oracle, SQL Server).
- Strong experience developing data visualizations using tools such as Tableau.
- Strong project management skills.
- Certificate in business analytics, data mining, or statistical analysis preferred.
- Prior eCommerce experience is a strong plus