Back to Jobs
Reporting Analyst - Tableau / Analytics / SQL
We are urgently looking following resource for our direct client
TITLE: Reporting Analyst - Tableau / Analytics / SQL
LOCATION: San Bruno, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
This position will provide reporting to internal managers and executives on Client's project portfolio data, including headcount, product and initiative deliverables, and status as part of the Collaboration Tools Engineering team.
* 5+ years of relevant experience in the areas of Business Intelligence, Analytics or Consulting.
* Adept in building enterprise-wide analytic-centric self-service reporting
* Expert level knowledge of writing complex queries and stored procedures using SQL server
* Strong understanding of dimensional data modeling as well as proven experience in this area.
* Strong expertise in building reports/dashboards using Tableau 9.x or later
* Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
* Excellent attention-to-detail, ability to compile and validate large amounts of data while maintaining a very high degree of accuracy
* Ability to perform data analysis and troubleshoot data integrity issues