Back to Jobs
Presale Technical Support Engineer
We have the following urgent requirement with our client:
Title: Presale Technical Support Engineers
Location: San Jose, CA or Raleigh, NC
Duration: 6+ months
Experience and Qualifications Required
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in any stream
- Cisco certifications – CCNP/CCDP, CCIE
- PG degree / diploma in Marketing
- 6-9 Years of experience in Technical support, Pre-sales training, etc. for Cisco networking & security products
- Candidates with experience in Cisco Wireless technology solutions and product sales/presales experience will be preferred.
Key Skills - Any Cisco Security product (ISE, TrustSec, ACS etc.) routing, switching, wireless, 802.11
Job description :
· In-depth knowledge of Cisco LAN, WAN & WLAN technologies, products & solutions
· Working knowledge of Cisco Security. Specifically knowledge of ISE, TrustSec, 802.1X, Stealthwatch, and Active Directory or LDAP is required
· Good knowledge & experience of working with Cisco Routing & Switching platforms
· Knowledge and experience of working on NMS applications like Cisco Prime Infrastructure
· Well versed with concepts of netflow, AVC, SNMP and other NMS/EMS technologies
· High level understanding of datacenter networking concepts and familiarization with Cisco Nexus product family
· Basic understanding of Software defined architecture desired but not mandatory
· Experience with managing or conducting field trials or POC (proof of concept / demo) preferred but not mandatory
· The ability to understand technical issues and apply solutions, technology and products to a business opportunity. .
· An independent, proactive individual who works well with minimum supervision.
· High degree of initiative, dependability and the ability to work with little supervision.
· Exceptional written and communication skills are a must.
· Good Presentation & training skills with ability to engage the audience and build selling story around infrastructure products & software.
· Exceptional interpersonal skills, including teamwork, facilitation and negotiation