Back to Jobs
Sr. Analytics Consultant - Digital Marketing & Customer Insights
We have following urgent role with our DIRECT client
TITLE: Sr. Analytics Consultant - Digital Marketing & Customer Insights
LOCATION: San Bruno,CA
DURATION: 6+ Months
Compensation: Competitive ( DOE )
Manager is looking for analytics support for marketing CRM & Customer analysis
Client has an exciting opportunity to join Global Customer Insights & Analytics team, where we influence business strategy and decision with data and insights. The selected candidate will be dedicated to Digital Marketing & Customer Insights.
• Manage analyses and projects as insight partners with digital marketing team, accountable for developing roadmap; ensuring SOW alignment; establishing timelines and deliverables; analyzing, planning, and implementing project initiatives; taking corrective action; and presenting results to leadership and stakeholders to achieve desired results.
• Drive key customer acquisition and retention strategies for Walmart eCommerce;
• Lead media measurement plan, partner with paid marketing channel owners to optimize marketing investment across top, mid, and last touch conversion funnel
• Design and execute learning agenda for customer retention programs, be the core analytics brain to unleash opportunities to improve customer cohort quality, and LTV overtime by fine-tuning targeting and engaging strategy through test & learn programs
• Segment, prioritize and socialize clearly distinctive customer segments based on demographics, purchasing behavior, lifestyle preferences, customer experience and other customer attributes. Make actionable targeting & messaging recommendations tailored to each segment
• Familiar with Omniture clickstream data, be able to perform marketing pathing analysis and attribution logic based off raw session data.
• Partner with cross functional teams to assess business requirements, improve tracking & data quality, and enhance reporting portfolio collectively.
• Graduate degree in Statistics, Math, Economics, Marketing Analytics; MBA preferred
• 3+ years of experience in data and business analytics, with domain knowledge in digital marketing
• Proven track record of leveraging data to influence business decision making
• Proficiency with SQL, Tableau, R, and big data platforms like HIVE, Teradata, Splunk etc.
• Proficiency in PowerPoint; Comfortable with presentation to C-level Executives, by synthesizing data information to a non-technical story/executive summary.
• Experience with modeling tools to perform prediction, segmentation; MTA experience preferred.
• Work comfortably with ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment; Prioritize multiple analytics requests based on action-ability and business impact
• Retail, ecommerce experience