Back to Jobs
ETL Developer with Java
Position: ETL Developer with Java
Location: San Jose,CA
Length: 6+ Months (May extend further)
Rate : DOE
ETL/Data integration/SQL and Java. ( java is must too )
* 5 years of data integration (ETL, EAI) development experience with Java and SQL as well open source ETL frameworks/tools.
* Experience with at least one reporting tool like Business Objects, BIRT, Jaspersoft, Pentaho required
* Experience with visualization tool like Tableau is required
* Experience with Decision support system (DSS) architecture and physical data structures/modeling .
* Expert knowledge in ANSI SQL as well understanding of Sql Server and Oracle database.
* Knowledge of Hadoop, Big data, Hbase, Hive, Netezza, SAS is preferred.
* Build data solutions to help EMS (Employee Management Solutions) BU and client teams to make data driven decisions.
* Interface closely with data architect, Product Engineering and DevOPS to build, extend and support existing and new report creation work.
* Support end users on ad hoc data request/usage with functional knowledge about the business.
* Coding mentality on building scalable data solutions in OLTP/DW/Data mart and analytics environment.
* Leverage homegrown frameworks as well as off-the-shelf/Open source integration tools (Informatica, Pentaho and Talend).