Title: ETL Data Architect
Location: Fremont, CA
Type: Full-Time preferred
* Local candidates strongly preferred
* Any valid work status is OK including H1B
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* Around 10+ yrs of relevant experience in Data & ETL Architect / Design & Development, Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle
* Multifaceted professional experience in Architecture, Planning, Analysis, Design, Modeling, Development, Business Intelligence, ERP Solutions and other Business Projects.
* Extensive experience in Data and ETL architecture, design and development from scratch and implementation of ETL methodology in data migration, data conversion, extraction, transformation and loading with diverse Databases like Oracle, DB2, Sql Server, Teradata, etc.,
* Experience in Data exception and rejection handling strategies, feedback processing, data reconciliation, managing slowly changing dimensions and devising versioning strategies, designed coding standards and templates
* Extensive exposure in Client Interaction, System Analysis and Designing, Data Modeling, database and ETL development environments.
* Excellent communication and writing skills
* Background of Informatica Power Center, Informatica Data Quality and Informatica Analyst is a must.
* Should have participated or designed and architected at-least 3 to 4 ETL projects in big companies.