Title: Senior .NET/C# Web Developer
Location: San Mateo, CA
Length: 1+ year contract
Rate: DOE ( Competitive )
* Start date is ASAP
* Local candidates are strongly preferred
* Quick closure.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
* 8+ years of experience in software development including 5+ years' experience in developing web applications in Microsoft ASP.NET with C#/.NET application framework
* 2+ years of experience with Microsoft ASP.NET MVC framework
* Experience building AJAX-driven web functionality
* Expert in object-oriented paradigm, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, object to relational mapping
* BS in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience
* Good Communication Skills
As part of our .Net web applications team, you will be building products that help save lives. We make everything from GIS to mobile applications and you will be a key part of building the interfaces to these applications. We're a small team but we write bulletproof code because, well, lots of people are depending on us.
* Lead the complete software development lifecycle by working with business owners to gather requirements, prepare functional specifications, generate project plans, and communicate progress throughout the project
* Develop and test high-quality software in a team environment. Software is expected to be on a continuous integration system with a focus on elegant interfaces.
* Migrate/redesign legacy UI components (ASP based) to new generation UI using .Net platform.
* Work with a team on multiple projects throughout the lifecycle, interacting with business owners, designers, developers, technical operational teams, QA, and support.
* Write and maintain software documentation.
* Assist in the development of training material for end user under the supervision of technical writer.