Back to Jobs
Sr. Product Manager (eCommerce )
We have following urgent need with our DIRECT client
Title - Sr. Product Manager (eCommerce )
Duration - 6+ months
Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Rate : DOE
- Looking for strong hands on product management experience
- Will be creating road maps/ user and work flows and writing stories from scratch
- Looking for some technical experience in their background – a Computer Science. or engineering background that has moved into product management
- Ecommerce and/ or Retail experience is desired
- Strong ability to learn and adapt to sudden work flow changes (adaptable) – strong learning ability
- International experience and/or Spanish background would be a plus
- Flexibility in work hours would be needed
- Any tracking tool experience would be sufficient
- Good communications skills needed/ will be collaborating with different leads and stakeholders
- Local candidates and not looking for someone “has left every job in one year”
About the role
As a Product Manager, you will be challenged to revolutionize product solutions for the 3rd party marketplace for Mexico. This area requires that you are
We need a visionary, data-driven, and dynamic product leader who is able to handle uncertainties has a wider perspective and is good at connecting the dots.
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134