Back to Jobs
Sr. Java Engineer (eCommerce)
We have following urgent need with our DIRECT client
Title - Sr. Java Engineer (eCommerce)
Duration - 6+ months
Location - Sunnyvale, CA
Rate : DOE
• Hands on development on building n-tier applications using RESTful Services, Java/J2EE, Oracle and related technologies.
• Participate in managing code & configurations for multiple environments, release management process, creating and maintaining environment configuration and controls, code integrity and work closely with @platform team
• Analyzing business requirements, story-boards and similar artifacts of the scrum process, work in an agile development environment with a quick turnaround time and iterative builds.
• Leads the discovery phase of medium to large projects to come up with high level design
• Troubleshoots business and production issues
• Ensures inclusion of business vision and industry trends to enable results that drive business
• Problem solving and troubleshooting design and development issues and provide appropriate solutions
• Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non-technical cross-functional teams
• A desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging work environment.
*Manager's Ideal Candidate Must-Haves:
• Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field and 10 years’ experience building scalable ecommerce applications
• 10 or more years of experience programming in Java/J2EE, Hibernate, REST Services, Apache and Tomcat
4+ years of experience with RDBMS (Oracle) and SQL
10 or more years experience building services and using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
*Manager's Preferred Qualifications
• Experience with Eclipse. Experience with GIT, and Ant or Maven is a plus
• Experience configuring & deploying applications on J2EE application server (Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, WebSphere) a plus
• Experience with UNIX shell and scripting
• Experience in building/implementing high performance & a scalable system is a plus.
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code.
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134