Back to Jobs
Senior Data Engineer ( Big Data Pipelines )
We are urgently looking for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Senior Data Engineer ( Big Data Pipelines )
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
MUST skills are
As part of the International eCommerce Data Engineering team, you'll be responsible for design, development and operations of large-scale data systems operating at petabytes scale.
You will be focusing on real-time data pipelines, streaming analytics, distributed big data and machine learning infrastructure. You'll interact with the engineers, product managers, BI developers and architects to provide scalable robust technical solutions.
Required Skills and Experience
• Min 6-8 years of BIG data development experience
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Data Engineering, complex data pipeline development
* Design, develop, implement and tune large-scale distributed systems and pipelines that process large volume of data; focusing on scalability, low -latency, and fault-tolerance in every system built.• Experience with Java, Python to write data pipelines and data processing layers
• Experience in writing map-reduce jobs
• Demonstrates expertise in writing complex, highly-optimized queries across large data sets
• Proven, working expertise with Big Data Technologies Hadoop, Hive, Kafka, Presto, Spark, HBase
• Highly Proficient in SQL / HiveQL
• Experience with Cloud Technologies ( GCP, Azure) -- Plus
* Experience with Relational, NoSQL/in memory data stores would be a big plus ( Oracle, Cassandra, Druid)
• Experience with meta data management tool like MITI, Monitoring tool like Ambari
• Experience in developing REST API data service
* Retail experience is huge plus
• Experience with clickstream data processing
• Provides and supports the implementation and operations of the data pipelines and analytical solutions
• Performance tuning experience of systems working with large data sets
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134