Back to Jobs
We have the following urgent requirement with our direct client:
Title: Program Manager
Location: San Bruno, CA
Duration: 6+ months
The Client e-commerce retail training team is looking for an organized and detailed oriented individual who is passionate about creating seamless processes, is consistent in their follow-through, and has a high percentage of execution accuracy.
This position within the Retail Training Team is an opportunity to change the experience of new Category Specialists. You will be on the forefront of building a talented and capable pool of employees that can drive the vision and success of US eCommerce!
- Bachelor’s degree + 5 years of professional experience preferably within a training function
- Obsessive attention to detail and organizational skills with exceptional follow through
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to respond quickly to changes
- Effectively prioritize work in support of multiple programs and projects
- Is proactive and possesses a strong sense of urgency in driving projects to completion and can work under the pressure of tight timelines
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Can function independently and can see problems/fix them before they are realized
- Possess a balance between analytical and creative thinking skills
- Builds relationships across organizations and has experience collaborating across teams
- Generate reports that are clear, unambiguous, and convincing to influence critical decision makers
- Demonstrated ability to tailor messages/communications to suit the crowd at hand and translating the most complex concepts into simplified and understandable messages
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134