Back to Jobs
Back-End Data Engineer - Java/Spark/Hadoop
We are urgently looking for Back-End Engineer for our Direct client requirement
TITLE: Back-End Data Engineer - Java/Spark/Hadoop
LOCATION: Sunnyvale, CA
DURATION: 6+ months
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field and 6 years’ experience building scalable e-commerce applications
• 5+ years of experience with building scalable, high performing and robust Java applications
• Experience with big data methodologies involving Hive/Hadoop/ Spark;
• Experience with Hadoop workflow management using Azkaban, Oozie, Hamake or Cascading
• Hadoop stream processing using Storm/Spark
• Experience with no-sql technologies like Cassandra, couchbase, Flume or Hbase.
• Advanced scripting skills in at least one of the following: Python or Shell and willingness to learn new technologies
• Experience with Eclipse or other IDE development tools
• Experience with Continuous Integration and related tools (i.e. Jenkins, Hudson, Maven)
• Experience with Code Quality Governance related tools (Sonar, Gerrit, PMD, FindBugs, Checkstyle, Emma, Cobertura, etc)
• Experience with Source Code Management Tools (Github)
• Knowledge of standard tools for optimizing and testing code
• Ability to operate effectively and independently in a dynamic, fluid environment
Employee Referral Program:
We are hiring !
The Employee referral bonus is $500 per referral after the new full-time employee successfully completes 90 days.
The referral bonus for hourly contractor is $250 after the completion of 90 days.
However, managers who have hiring/team building as part of regular management duties are not eligible in the program.
Please send in resumes to Redolent, Inc., 4620 Fortran Drive, Suite 201, San Jose, CA 95134